at Beaconsfield Golf Club
on Thursday the 16th December
at 7.00 for 7.30.
£45.00 per person.
This is a very popular event for members, wives and partners.
Dress code is “black tie” ie D.Js for the men.
The Menu is
1. Smoked salmon, Atlantic prawns, served with a Marie Rose sauce.
2. Goats cheese and red onion tart
3. Duck liver pâté with a red onion chutney and Melba toast.
1. Roasted Norfolk Turkey with all the trimmings.
2. Fillets of sea bass served with a prawn and butter sauce.
3. Roasted Butternut squash and cous cous salad with feta and toasted pine nuts.
1. Christmas pudding with brandy sauce.
2. Mini pavlova with fresh summer berries.
3. Individual butterscotch and chocolate cheesecake.
Followed by coffee and mince pies.
Please let David Kendall know if you wish to come to the dinner
or add your names to the sign up sheet at the next meeting and email him your choices thus:
Name S2, M1, D1
This enables us to provide place names.